In this role, you have the opportunity to be a driving force that guides and shapes FarEastFlora.com and subsidiary brands’ extensive product offerings. We are looking for a well-rounded team player with buying/sourcing experience, who enjoys delivering stellar customer experience and value through product.
- Conceptualize, develop and coordinate product range mainly for major occasions (Christmas, Chinese New Year etc.) and selected smaller occasions
- Develop and grow product range for budding brands under FarEastFlora.com
- Art-direct and participate in product shoots for planned ranges
- Prepare and/or present sales reports and reviews
- Sourcing, negotiating and liaising with overseas suppliers for new developments
- Establish and build relationships with overseas vendors to secure supply lines
- Define and manage production and shipping timelines for launch to market
- Oversee overall reporting of overseas purchasing portfolios (manage inventory value, turnover, stock movement)
- Annual review of quality and value of purchased goods, vendors and prices
- Managing stock purchase and inventory movement for key local purchasing portfolios
- Min. Diploma holder and has buying/sourcing background.
- Min 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Able to multitask and independently manage multiple project timelines
- Has experience in or is comfortable with fast-paced, dynamic working environments
- Must be able to read and converse in Mandarin
- Intermediate competency in Microsoft Excel
- Able to start ASAP is a bonus.
- Singaporeans and PRs preferred.